"My diverse personal and educational background has allowed me to incorporate different styles in my approach to orthodontic treatment planning and brings out the best in my clinical skills. I believe in uniting people toward a common and positive goal, and in our office, that means making sure patients receive beautiful smiles they can be proud of.”
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore University, Karnataka, India
- Master of Science in Orthodontics – Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK
- Membership in Orthodontics – Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Orthodontic Graduate Program – Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics
- Executive MBA – Jacksonville University School of Business
Orthodontic technology is continually improving, and Dr. Chudasama believes in staying on the cutting edge of the latest advances and technology. As a member of the Editorial Advisory Board Orthodontic Products, he has a unique opportunity to work with other prominent private practitioners and academics to provide insight into the most up-to-date orthodontic trends. As a presenter at several national conferences, Dr. Chudasama has been able to share his interest and experience in completing trials on translucent archwire technology. He is also a former professor at Jacksonville University’s School of Orthodontics, where he has been honored twice as the Academic Professor of the Year. He also received the Excellence in Orthodontic Education Award by the Southern Association of Orthodontists in 2008.