What to Know for your First Appointment
Your first visit is our first opportunity to help you experience the special touches that make personalized dentistry so unique.Our team will not only evaluate your overall oral health, but we will seek to understand your special preferences, concerns, hopes and needs regarding your smile care. Call today or complete the appointment request form and we will be in touch to welcome you and confirm your first visit.
New Patient FormDownload Our New Patient Form
What You Can Expect On Your First Visit
We realize there is a person attached to your teeth so YOU always come first! Your teeth and mouth are part of a complex whole being where everything is connected and our goal is to help you be the healthiest YOU possible. We reserve about an hour and a half for your first visit so that we have plenty of time to get to know you.
When coming in for your initial checkup, you can expect:
- Review of your medical and dental history and any existing areas of concern
- Oral cancer screening (a head massage that will transport you to a spa)
- Full set of digital x-rays and/or 3D scan
- Gum check to screen for any possible gum or bone infections ('cause who wants those?)
- Pictures of your teeth so you can see what we see!
- Exam with the one of our spectacular doctors, Dr. Robert or Dr. Sandhya
Our goal is to provide you with quality information and recommendations so you can make an informed decision. We treat your health and smile like we would treat our own.
We love seeing children too!
We start seeing kids as young as 6 months old when their first tooth appears. For children under 12 years old, we reserve about 45 minutes of time and the initial exam may include:
- Digital x-rays
- Cleaning (tickle polish included)
- Exam with doctor
- Healthy eating and drinking habits (not the alcohol kind)
- Thumb sucking and use of the bottle (again not the alcohol kind)
- And of course a Netflix movie while in the chair and toys from our treasure chest!
We want to provide a lifetime of care (and laughs and giggles) for you and your family and are so excited you’ve given us the opportunity to do so.
We Will Check Insurance for You
You work hard for your benefits - we help you maximize them!
Personalized Payment Options
Our goal is to provide excellent, yet affordable care that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options, including CareCredit, to fit your situation.